Yup, I must have completely lost it – because this pay-it-forward meme/contest that I saw on KnitKnacks sounds like a good idea. So, what the heck.
Here are the rules:
The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
– I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
– What I create will be just for you.
– It’ll be done in the next 12 months.
– You have no clue what it’s going to be.
– I reserve the right to do something unusual.
The catch? You have to put this in your blog as well. Pass on the love!
If you want to be one of my five, please do include your blog link with your comment so I can see what things would fit you best… In the interest of full disclosure, I knit and crochet, and dabble a lot in weaving, beadwork, candlemaking, and a few other hand-craft type of things.
Your gift will be a surprise, but it will involve something made by yours truly.